Please find below information relating to Covid 19 and school.
Click here for Scoil Mhuire Naofa Updated Reopening Plan (August 2021)
School Times From August 31st:
8.20 am – 1pm (Jnr and Snr Infants)
8.20 – 1:50pm (1st and 2nd classes to assist with staggered dispersal of pupils).
8:20 – 2:00pm (3rd – 6th classes)
Junior and Senior Infants: Front Side Gate to covered Yard
1st and 2nd Classes: Front Side Gate to Side Yard
6th Class: Door at end of Front Corridor
3rd -6th class: Via side gates from GAA pitch.
- Information for Parents:
- Department of Education Information for Parents Posters : Click Here
- Video for parents of children in Junior Infants – https://youtu.be/UomH_vakjDI
- Video for parents of children Senior Infants – 2nd class- https://youtu.be/4smnni5jpGI
- Video for parents of children 3rd – 6th class – https://youtu.be/97nErW1-0YU
- A Parent’s Guide to Close Contacts – click here
- Multi-lingual advice for parents – click here
- Reminders for Parents:
- Do not congregate at or near school during drop off and collection times
- Parents must complete the return to school form on Aladdin after any absences or school holidays.
- Communication with the school must take place by phone or online
- School policy in relation to children with symptoms of COVID-19. Do not to send children to school if they are:
- close contacts of a person with COVID-19
- are awaiting a test
- are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
- if they live with someone who has symptoms of the virus
- if they have travelled outside of Ireland (see latest Govt. advice – click here