Our school is using the Aladdin Schools Connect Parental Portal. This will give you secure access to messages from the school and to details of your child’s attendance, test results, reports cards etc via secure login from your internet browser or Aladdin Connect App.
Aladdin Connect is a fantastic way to enhance a school’s communication with parents. It enables parents to stay connected and informed about their child’s education by:
- Ensuring that the school has their most up to date contact information
- Keeping parents apprised of their child’s attendance
- Keeping parents up to date on school and classroom news via noticeboard messages
- Allowing parents to view what items their child had for homework today
- Allowing parents view their child’s approved report card
- Giving parents the option to opt in to share contact information with their child’s classmates’ parents via the Parent
- Privacy option for the class list.
- Allowing parents to view their child’s latest standardised test results
You can rest reassured that Aladdin Schools uses state-of-the-art security to safeguard information entered by the school and data is stored and processed in strict compliance with Irish and European data protection laws.
We hope that you enjoy using Aladdin Connect. Please contact the secretary for any queries you may have.
We also use emails to inform parents of our school activities by sending a “Weekly Newsletter” at the start of each week. Emails are frequently used for many other important notifications throughout the year.
We have a school Facebook Page which can be found by searching Scoil Mhuire Naofa Carrigtwohill Cork, and our Parents Association also have a Facebook Page.