Our school is using the Aladdin Schools Connect Parental Portal. This will give you secure access to messages from the school and to details of your child’s attendance, test results, reports cards etc via secure login from your internet browser or Aladdin Connect App.
Aladdin Connect is a fantastic way to enhance a school’s communication with parents. It enables parents to stay connected and informed about their child’s education by:
- Ensuring that the school has their most up to date contact information
- Keeping parents apprised of their child’s attendance
- Keeping parents up to date on school and classroom news via noticeboard messages
- Allowing parents view their child’s approved report card
- Giving parents the option to opt in to share contact information with their child’s classmates’ parents.
- Allowing parents to view their child’s latest standardised test results
- Weekly Newsletter
You can rest reassured that Aladdin Schools uses state-of-the-art security to safeguard information entered by the school and data is stored and processed in strict compliance with Irish and European data protection laws.
We hope that you enjoy using Aladdin Connect. Please contact the secretary for any queries you may have.
Seesaw is used as our online homework portal with homework being posted for pupils daily. It also used to collect and store work samples for each students portfolio. It may also used be teachers to show parents work completed in school as student use creative tools to take pictures, draw, record videos and more to capture learning.
We have a school Facebook Page which can be found by searching Scoil Mhuire Naofa Carrigtwohill Cork, and our Parents Association also have a Facebook Page.